Rules & Responsibilities
Even an adventure like this cannot do without some basic rules.
Listed below are the main ones:
- Carmageddon RALLY is not all-inclusive trip.
- Carmageddon RALLY is an extreme rally without the support of the organizers.
- The vehicle may be decorated. (But this is not mandatory).
- A valid MOT for at least 3 months at the time of the rally is mandatory.
- The vehicle must have liability insurance.
- We recommend you to contact your insurer that you are taking part in the Carmageddon Rally.
- The vehicle must been built before 1996 or have a maximum value of 750 EURO.
- Trailers & Caravans are not allowed.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old (including passengers).
- All participants who sit behind the wheel must have a valid driving license with no exceptions. Participants who don't have a driving license can join as a passenger.
- Each participant must abide local traffic rules, speed limits and all other laws and regulations.
- Winning is not dependent on the speed or time, it is a contest where you will be judged on creativity. The team with the most points wins.
- It is not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages in or on the vehicle, it applies to all team members, even for those who are not behind the wheel.
- In case of cancellation the registration fee will not be returned.
- The decorations may not protrude 20 cm.
- Decorations on the vehicle must not be sharp in case of a collision.
- There is only a starting place reserved when all required documents and payment are received by the organization and you have received a written confirmation about this.